Here we provided three ways to uninstall the McAfee Internet Security. I hope that you will find them useful and able to uninstall McAfee Internet Security from your PC. For instant assistance, contact McAfee Tech Support.
- First sign-in by using the email address related with your McAfee user account.
- The next step is to deactivate this license.
- Then go to the “My Account” page.
- Search for the “Details” section of the PC. Here you should locate the “Deactivate” button.
- A pop-up window will displays and needs your permission to verify that you wish to deactivate your license for this PC. Then click on “Deactivate.
- Launch the “Finder”.
- Choose applications.
- Initiate the McAfee Internet Security uninstaller.
- Search and launch the McAfee Internet Security Folder.
- You also need to double click on the McAfee Internet Security Uninstaller.
- Then input your admin password and click at “OK”.
- Then click on “Finish”.
- Restart the Mac machine.
- Sign-in to your account, and go to the McAfee homepage at http://home.mcafee.com.
- Here you will view a button in the upper-top corner of the page that shows “My Account.” You need to click on this button.
- Then sign in using the email address which is associated with your McAfee user account.
- Next, click on the “Log in” to view your account and deactivate the license.
- A pop-up window will displays and ask you to verify that you wish to deactivate your license for this PC and then you need to click at “Deactivate.”
- First you need to download McAfee Consumer Product Removal tool.
- The McAfee Consumer Product Removal application will uninstall McAfee software from your PC.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- And click on the “Next.
- Restart your PC. A message will displays and confirms that program was successfully uninstalled.
- The final step is to restart your PC.
McAfee Internet Security Support Number 1800-243-0051 is available for resolving all of your technical issues with certified technicians.